The Destructeurs Index du Forum

The Destructeurs
Forum de la guilde The Destructeurs

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

As I Remember It

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Destructeurs Index du Forum -> The Destructeurs -> Serveur Héroïque
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
alvgael

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 21:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: As I Remember It Répondre en citant

As I Remember It
by Ken Rotcop
rating: ( reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK As I Remember It
->->->->ONLINE BOOK As I Remember It

As I Remember It: My 50 Year Career As An Award Winning Writer, Producer, And Studio Executive by Ken Rotcop

Film producers and studio executives know the nitty-gritty behind the scenes. Award-winning writer/producer/executive Ken Rotcop now tells all about the comical, dramatic, and tragic celebrities he befriended.

Look through the mirror on the wall to see the stars as they were without their masks, including Marilyn Monroe, Peter O’Toole, Mel Brooks, Peter Faulk, Monty Hall, Regis Philbin, Mickey Mantel, John Barrymore, Jr., Baron Hilton, and Jack Klugman.

Discover:

-Who killed Marilyn Monroe

-Why Regis Philbin never talked about his son

-Why a screenwriter committed suicide just before Barbara Streisand and Burt Reynolds agreed to star in her screenplay

-The nun and her Jewish boyfriend who were closer than rosary beads

-The space shuttle worker who believed that we never went to the moon

-The midget who stretched her body fourteen inches

-What killed Allison Hayes, star of The Attack of the 50 Foot Woman

-Science fiction writer Ray Bradbury’s poem to Ken

-Why John Barrymore, Jr. tried to throw Ken from a 12th-floor window

-Facts behind the fiction on The Mitch Miller Show, Some Like It Hot, Blazing Saddles, Murder Inc., Columbo, Let’s Make a Deal, Regis and Kelly, Spiderman, Charlotte’s Web, Lawerence of Arabia, Martian Chronicles, We Never Went To The Moon, Quincy, Hollywood Hot Tubs, Roots, and Funny Girl.

Illustrated.

About the author: writer/producer Ken Rotcop is the author of The Perfect Pitch: How To Sell Yourself And Your Idea To Hollywood series, and he has received a Writer’s Guild Award, an Image Award, and a Neil Simon Award for writing and producing For Us, The Living: The Story Of Medgar Evers (1983).

Details:
price: $6.21
bound: 185 pages
publisher: BearManor Media (May 5, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B0711GD32G
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 7326 KB

Tags: download english, free mobi, book DropBox, download english, link italian free iBooks ipad, free mobile, kickass book download, purchase book text windows mobile, kindle download free, book book free from Galaxy, book Box, download torrent isoHunt, download full book, fb2 sale tablet access online, book pc free, free epub, book without pay, book full, book Mega, ebook android pdf, book read online, book tablet, shop read access flibusta information, read free ipad, audio book, read online pdf free, book in English, bookstore access selling online ebay, epub free, book drive, original book, ios read library pc thepiratebay, download torrent ExtraTorrent, download android, mobile pdf, book for ibooks, book SkyDrive, get free, torrent download Rarbg free, free fb2, tpb free torrent, book book free from Galaxy, book download fb2, download full book, book samsung, read online pdf free, free full pc phone book, .fb2 download, book format djvu

48a4f088c3

He also supervised production on films including The Lion in Winter,Charlotte's Weband The Graduate.On May 15 and 16, Rotcopwill lead a two-day seminar on the art of screenwriting andpitching your screenplay to studiosatthe Scottsdale Hilton Resort and Villas, 6333 N
You Never Forget Your First Ride Grippin' & Rippin' Since 1939: Born In 1939, Happy Birthday Journal Notebook, Journals To Write In Lined Pages, 108 Pages, 6 x 9, (Birthday Keepsake Book)Séraphin Cantarel T02 : Saint Michel, priez pour eux ! (French Edition)Lucky: A MemoirLenten Rose: Journal (In The Garden)Home Medicine Bible For Your Havanese: The Alternative Health Guide to Keep Your Dog Happy, Healthy and SafeWhat if the United States of America Executive Branch was the Only Governing Authority of the USA?: Executive Branch and State RightsAstro City Vol. 14: ReflectionsPigeon RaisingIs+Your+Horse+100%25%3F%3A+Resolve+Painful+Limitations+in+the+Equine+Body+with+Conformation+Balancing+and+Fascia+FitnessSuperhero Amelia: A 6 x 9 Lined Journal

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 21:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Destructeurs Index du Forum -> The Destructeurs -> Serveur Héroïque Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation